The mini-pleat filters for unidirectional flows DELTA, HEPA H14 and ULPA U15 series are suitable for use in all systems where very high air purity is required:
- In laminar flow hoods, insulators, down cross and LAF.
- In filtering terminals (DIF, Pharmasafe) to maintain clean pharmaceutical production areas, production machines and weighing systems.
- In the ancillary premises of the hospital sector.
- In intake grilles (DEC-A, DEC-S) for controlled contamination environments.
- In production tunnels in the electronics industry.
Absolute filters available in all HEPA and ULPA efficiencies with 68 mm thickness suitable for applications where unidirectional flow is required.
The light and compact structure, typical of these filters, simplifies maintenance procedures and reduces plant downtime.
At the end of their operational life, thanks to the lack of metal parts, these filters can be totally incinerated.
MATERIAL AND FINISH
- Plastic frame.
- Filter medium in glass microfiber.
- Plastic protection nets.
- Continuous thermoplastic spacers.
- Two-component polyurethane sealant.
- Semicircular profile gasket in polyurethane foam in a single piece.
- Filtering terminals (DIF) to keep pharmaceutical production areas clean, production machines.
- Housed in intake grilles (DEC-A, DEC-S) in controlled contamination environments.
- Environments with an aggressive atmosphere.