RP- I_HT Compact V shaped filter for high temperature
AGICOFIM RP-I HT high efficiency rigid bag filters, tested in accordance with regulation EN 779/2012, EUROVENT certified.
Efficiency classes F7-F9.
Used in industrial systems with an elevated risk of fire, due to the presence of very hot air.
- EN 779/2012 certified.
- Euro vent certified.
- Fully airtight sealed plastic frame.
- Micro-fiberglass filter media. Certificati EN 779/2012.
RP-I HT-P high efficiency rigid bag filters are a technologically innovative way of filtering fine dust particles.
By using specific materials and a special construction design, they are a valid alternative to soft bag versions.
The filters have a new 3-dihedral shape which, due to having optimised certain construction features, enables a reduction in pressure drops and the fan’s energy consumption.
They have a water-repellent, fire-retardant fibreglass filter medium, with M1 fire reaction classification.
- High reliability.
- Reduced depth size.
- Higher mechanical resistance than soft bags.
- Can be interchanged with soft bags using the same frame.
- Resistant to high temperatures (120°C).
- Longer service life than soft bags.
- Does not release any fibers downstream of the system, even under arduous operating conditions.
- Energy saving.
- Fully incinerable.