RP-I Three Dihedral rigid
SAGICOFIM RP-I high efficiency rigid bag filters with a larger filtration surface are tested in accordance with EN 779/2012 and are EUROVENT certified.
Efficiency classes: M6-F7-F8-F9.
These high efficiency rigid bag filters are a technologically innovative way of filtering fine dust particles.
By using specific materials and a special construction design, they are a valid alternative to soft bag versions.
In the standard RP-I version, the filters have a new 3-dihedral shape which, due to having optimised certain construction features, enables a reduction in pressure drops and the fan’s energy consumption.
High dust-accumulation energy-saving versions (HC) are also available, as well as a high temperature (HT) version.
- EN 779/2012 certified.
- Eurovent certified.
- Low pressure drops.
- Various efficiencies.
- Plastic frame.
- Micro-fiberglass filter media.
- Larger filtration surface area.
- Full range of efficiencies.
- High reliability.
- Reduced depth size.
- Higher mechanical resistance than soft bags.
- Can be interchanged with soft bags using the same frame.
- Larger filtration surface area (18m²) compared to RP-E.
- Longer service life than soft bags.
- Does not release any fibres downstream of the system, even under arduous operating conditions.
- Energy saving.
- Fully incinerable.