RP-HP Four Dihedral rigid
SAGICOFIM RP-I HP high efficiency energy saving rigid bag filters, tested in accordance with regulation EN 779/2012, EUROVENT certified.
Efficiency class F9.
Used in APU (Air Processing Units) for: Clean Rooms, Hospitals, Pharmaceuticals, Laboratories, Food and Beverage, Laminar Flow:
- EN 779/2012 certified.
- Eurovent certified.
- Fully airtight sealed plastic frame.
- Micro-fiberglass filter media.
RP-I HP high efficiency energy saving rigid bag filters are a technologically innovative way of filtering fine dust particles. By using specific materials and a special 4-dihedral construction design, they are a valid alternative to soft bag versions. These filters have been designed to be environmentally friendly and energy saving, made possible thanks to their extremely low initial pressure drops compared to traditional models.
- Extremely low initial pressure drops.
- Energy class A+ (Euro vent).
- Ideal for LCC (Life Cycle Cost) calculations and EUROVENT energy assessments.
- Long service life.
- Higher mechanical resistance than soft bags.
- Can be interchanged with soft bags using the same frame.
- High reliability.
- Longer service life than soft bags.
- Does not release any fibers downstream of the system, even under arduous operating conditions.
- Reduced depth size.
- Fully incinerable.