CAB CARTRIDGE FILTERS
It is recommended to protect the carbon filter with a pre-filtration stage having minimum G4 efficiency according to EN 779/2012.
The CAB cartridge filters remove odors normally present in civil environments and vapors from industrial processes contained in the air.
- Support plate in galvanized steel sheet.
- Cartridges in galvanized steel sheet with microstretched nets.
- Opening covers for replacement of contaminated carbon.
- Neoprene front seal gasket.
The air containing odors and gas passes through the active carbons within the cylinders and comes out purified and odorless. Before crossing the active carbons, the air must be appropriately filtered with the removal of dust and dragged particles so as not to clog the coals.
The filters mod. CAB, for medium quantities of activated carbon, are suitable for conditions of average concentrations of odors.
They have a low pressure drop which limits the energy consumption of the fan to a minimum. Active carbons can be regenerated by steam.
- Carbon replacement.
- Opening lid cartridges for replacement of contaminated carbon.
- Replaceable cartridges.