Automatic tube filling and closing machine for metal, plastic, polyfoil and laminate tubes with cassette infeed system.
Designed and constructed according to the highest technological standards to guarantee the maximum productivity and quality.
Designed according to G.M.P. standards and therefore suitable for sterile rooms and laminar flows.
Fast size changeover without tools.
Mechanical dose adjustment or servo motor drived (upon request).
The type of filling nozzle supplied depends on the product to be filled: available nozzle types are shut-off and blow-off for an easy cleaning. Cut-off, combination of blow-off and cut-off or valve-nozzle.
Tube Bottom-up filling. A mechanical lifting mechanism or run by a servo motor (upon request) controls the lifting and descending of the tube according to the fill product characteristics.
Excellent access for cleaning and maintenance.
- 304 stainless steel machine frame and control board
- Moving mechanical parts based on self-lubricated components.
- Machine operations controlled by PLC with alphanumeric display for interface
- Control panel mounted on a swiveling arm
- Capsized tube control device
- 12 position turntable
- 316 L parts in contact with the product with the product with tri-clover connections
- Fixed injector with positive shut-off valve and nozzle cleaning air blow
- Safety coupling to protect mechanical parts from overload
- Machine stop if compressed air supply is insufficient