Super Seal™ Touch Induction Cap Sealer
Induction cap sealers protect product integrity by creating a hermetic seal that prevents leaks, preserves freshness and provides tamper evidence. This powerful induction cap sealer is controlled through an intuitive operator interface that unleashes a host of features to make your operation more productive.
The Super Seal™ Touch is the realization of a concept developed by Enercon’s mechanical, electrical, service and sales teams. Ryan Schuelke Enercon’s Vice President of Sales says, “Improving upon Enercon’s industry-leading Super Seal™ design is a tremendous achievement and a great breakthrough for the industry. New performance standards include up to twenty percent more sealing power, a significant reduction in cap inspection setup time and capabilities for network connectivity.”
Operators will enjoy the sealer’s advanced microprocessor control and internal intelligence that monitors all operating parameters & provides them with detailed fault information & integrated troubleshooting assistance. Optional cap inspection is controlled through the interface and includes an LED container centering guide with integrated control for all inspection & rejection functions.
Key features for Successful Induction Sealing
- An intuitive touch screen makes setup & operation simple.
- Supervisory password protection with operator lockout.
- Recipe management, remote start/stop and remote power control.
- Optional network connectivity, inspection and rejection systems.
- A stainless steel enclosure, IP65 – safe for wash down.
- Universal input voltage compatibility (200V through 240V).
- Designed for quick change over.