ACTIVATED CARBON FILTER FOR FUME HOODS
The CARBO activated carbon filters are used to adsorb gaseous pollutants and effluents and to remove odours particularly present in laboratory fume hoods in the pharmaceutical, chemical and hospital sectors.
The CARBO activated carbon panel filters are flat, very high build-quality and very strong.
A particular construction process and special devices ensure that no preferential routes are formed through the adsorption bed and guarantee that all the contaminated fluid is treated.
- External galvanised steel sheet frame (SOLV and RADIO versions) and in AISI 304 stainless steel (for ACID and FORM versions).
- Perforated plate carbon containment bed, with special anti-sagging devices.
- High efficiency pre-filter to protect the activated carbon.
- Neoprene front seal.
- SOLV (P 2.0) domestic odours, fumes and organic solvents.
- ACID (P 2.1) Acidic gases, H2S, SO2, etc.
- FORM (P 2.2) Aldehydes, formaldehyde, glutaraldehyde.
- RADIO (P 3.0) Nuclear medicines, radioisotopes, radionuclides.